Medical Acupuncture/Dry Needling
It is different from Chinese acupuncture, which focuses on balancing the body’s energy flow and promoting healing by inserting needles at specific points along the body’s meridians. Both dry needling and Chinese acupuncture are non-invasive and do not require medication or surgery, making them a safe alternative to traditional forms of treatment.
Dry needling can also be used in conjunction with other forms of therapy, such as physical therapy, cupping, and massage therapy. The treatment can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual patient, depending on their condition and response to treatment. This personalised approach ensures that each patient receives the best possible care and can achieve the best possible outcome.
Electro AcupunctureElectroacupuncture has been found to have several potential benefits for a range of conditions. Some of the most commonly cited benefits of electroacupuncture include:
- Pain relief: Electroacupuncture has been found to be effective in reducing pain levels, especially in chronic pain conditions such as arthritis, back pain, and fibromyalgia. It is thought that electroacupuncture works by stimulating the release of endorphins, which are natural painkillers produced by the body.
- Muscle relaxation: Electroacupuncture can help to relax tense muscles, which can be especially beneficial for conditions such as neck and back pain. The electrical stimulation delivered during electro acupuncture can help to reduce muscle tension and increase blood flow to the affected area, which can promote healing.
- Improved circulation: Electroacupuncture can help to improve circulation throughout the body, which can have a range of positive effects. Improved circulation can help to reduce inflammation, promote healing, and improve overall health and wellbeing.
- Reduced stress and anxiety: Electroacupuncture has been found to have a calming effect on the body, which can help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. It is thought that electroacupuncture works by regulating the levels of certain hormones in the body, such as cortisol and serotonin, which play a role in mood regulation.
- Improved sleep: Electroacupuncture can help to promote better sleep quality and reduce symptoms of insomnia. It is thought that electroacupuncture works by regulating the levels of certain hormones in the body, such as melatonin, which play a role in sleep regulation.
Prevention Is Better Then Rehabilitation
Make time for your maintenance,
before you are forced to take time for your repair